Saturday, March 24, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

OK guys, so remember my Vox Box that I cant stop talking about?  Well- I received some Truvia in my package.  I am hooked on artificial sweetener since my stomach surgery- I don't do well with real sugar.  I have been interested in trying Truvia but hesitant since I like my little packet that I have used for 5+ years now.  I didn't want to buy it and then get stuck with a box that I may or may not use.  Well- I received a little seven pack which is perfect.  I could try it without the commitment.  I tried it in coffee, herbal tea, fruit and greek yogurt with cinnamon.  I really, really liked it with the tea and the fruit.  The yogurt and the coffee not so much.  It had a strange dirt like after taste.  I cant really explain it...but I would FOR SURE pick some up for my herbal tea.  The kids really liked it too- so that's always a bonus.  Have you tried it?  What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment