Monday, March 26, 2012

SO AWESOME!!!

OK, so last Friday night (the 16th of March) at like 8 PM I get a phone call from the ever awesome Carrie Butler of Carrie Butler Photography.  For those of you who aren't in the know, she is an amazing, amazing, amazing photographer that I attribute every decent picture of me in the last 6 years too.  No seriously, people walk in my house and are awed by the gorgeous photos, and I have to tell them that they are all Carrie's fault!  (And she doesn't photo shop- she is just THAT good!)  Anyway....She asked if I was available to do a photo shoot and film campaign for a new boutique that is opening in Utah County called Clique.  I was hesitant because  my parents had JUST flown in that day and we had plans....but not until later- so we figured it out.

What an AWESOME experience!  Seriously- there were 7 or 8 models, each a different ethnicity, a different height, different modeling backgrounds- what a blast.  It was such a great atmosphere too.  Everyone was just excited to work- and everyone got along just great!  So yeah- awesome!  There are pictures to come- I want you all to see the gorgeous girls I had the opportunity to work with both in front of the camera and behind the camera.  Oh!  That's where the picture of me on the front page of my blog-a-roo came from!  (she does good work-huh?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment