Saturday, March 24, 2012

SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA!!!

OK, so if you have read any of my beauty posts from the past you already know how much I ADORE the Sigma Vegan brushes.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Cant say enough good things about them.  I especially LOVE their Precision Kabuki brushes- they are my 100% go to brushes.  SO- I saw that they had a sale- TWO  brushes for $25!!!  They retail for $19 a piece- so that is a STEAL!  So of coarse, I picked them up.  They came in four days and BEAUTIFULLY packaged.  A black mesh bag, both brushes, instructions on the best use for these brushes and as a thank you for my order- an adorable travel blending brush!!!  It was SO cute!  I had to take some pictures and show you I was so excited. 

As a side note- get ready to get bombarded with a blog a rific day!!  My Mom, Lynn and Dad, Raymond will be in town TOMORROW!!!!  They will be here for the next week and consequently- I will be MIA from my blog a roo.  Fun stories and many pictures to come- I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment