Sunday, March 25, 2012

BEAUTY WORKSHOP!

OK, So to celebrate this new Beauty Blog, I have decided to try something new.  I will be hosting my first Beauty Workshop out of my home on Saturday, April 7th at 1:30!  I will only be taking 5 people for this initial workshop as this will be an endeavor that I have not done since having children.  We will be covering both a daytime natural look and an evening more dramatic look.  You will be working on yourselves and practicing with someone else as well.  I will also be working one on one with you.  You will also go home with everything that we covered- so no worries if you forget something.

The cost will be $25 per person for this workshop.  It MAY change next time around depending on how this initial workshop goes.  The $25 will need to be paid up front to hold your spot and is non refundable.  I know I live far away from some of you- so if you have a party of 5, I will come to you.  You need to bring your makeup bag- whatever you have is great.  No need to rush out and buy anything.  I will also take photos of your different looks so you have reference pictures for the future.  (you can also use them as fb photos- *wink*)  What a fun girls night in!  Looking forward too seeing who comes!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen, I would love to come! Can I paypal you the $25?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is Marie, btw. I guess it didn't use my google account.

      Delete
  2. I am seriously interested! How/where do I sign up?

    - Tonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tonya! You can email me @kristen.parsons@yahoo.com or call me at 801-702-2127 to finalize. You can pay cash, check or paypal if you need to use a credit card. Hope to hear from you!

      Delete