Saturday, March 24, 2012

INFLUENSTER arrival!

OK, So I was chosen the week of Valentine's Day to receive a "Love Vox Box" full of goodies from Influenster.com.  I finally received my box last night!!!  I cant wait to dive in and try all this fun stuff.  I just wanted to share what I got...
I got:
Venus and Olay Razor- SO excited to try this one out!  I love me a good razor.  I normally use the Schick Quattro but I am excited to try something new!



Ghirardelli Creamy Devotion Bar!  Who doesn't LOVE chocolate?!  And Ghirardelli to boot?!  Its a milk chocolate which tends to be a better crowd pleaser- I tend to be a dark or bittersweet chocolate fan- so we shall see.

Stash Herbal Tea- Caffeine Free Sampler.  It is complete with 9 flavors: Acai berry, Blueberry uperfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon apple chamomile, Lemon ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild raspberry hibiscus.  I will have to have the kids help me out with this one.  I am super excited to try the Licorice Spice!  I LOVE Aveda tea which is sweet basil licorice- SOOO yummo!

To mix in the tea, a 7 packet Truvia sampler.  Since having stomach surgery, I do MUCH better with artificial sweetener than sugar.  I have my packet of preference...so we will see how a "natural" artificial sweetener stacks up!

Last but no least, Kiss Nail Dress.  I have been interested in trying these but have been a bit hesitant to purchase them.  I have an infant, and am HARD on my manicures- so I tend to do a UV soak off manicure.  They have such cute options with these Nail Dresses!  Lace, jeweled, zebra, cheetah or leopard ( the one I received )  I think the way I will try these is to cut them and use them as a french tip or do only a couple of accent nails.  They are WAY cute though.  I must take pictures once I figure out how to do these.

OK- So I mentioned on my previous post about HauteFox.com- a plus size edgy outlet store of sorts.  Well- I got my shipment.  I ordered a black V-Neck with a full black lace back and black lace pocket, and an ivory  cowl neck t-shirt with a foiled graphic print on the back and a lace insert in the back.    I LOVE (ED) them online!  I really, really liked them.  I only paid $10 for each so I wasn't expecting the most awesome quality.  They are THIN- I mean cheesecloth thin.  I always wear a tank under my shirts anyway but this is ridiculously thin.  The other issue is that they run SMALL.  I am a size 14 on top which translates to a 1X most places.  I ordered a 2X just to be careful and I am SQUEEEEZING myself into these.  I mean- REALLY tight.  Not just form fitting, but TIGHT.  I'm not sure really what to do with them.  It will cost me to send them back- but I don't feel quite confident enough to rock these on their own.  Maybe UNDER something?!  Any ideas?!  Blurg...I hate being disappointed with online ordering.  Lesson learned.  Maybe next time I should do a bit more research. 

So THAT'S IT!  Fun- huh?!  I am SOOO excited!  I still am working on my eye post...its a complicated and lengthy one....hope you all understand!  Hope your week is awesome and rainbows and unicorns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment