Thursday, June 6, 2013

Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel



First thing that I received in my Spring VOXBOX from Influenster.com is the Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Get Antiperspirant and Deodorant.  I have to admit that I had a mixed reaction to this product initially.  I usually use the Secret Outlast line but in the past I haven't been the biggest fan of gel deodorant.  It has always left my armpits feeling sticky and I felt like I had to air them out for like 5 minutes to dry.  The thing is- summer is HERE.  I wear tank tops all summer long and don't nobody want to see white on my underarms.  I have worn this for just over ten days straight and I honestly have to say- I really, really like this.  


First off- I received the 1.7 oz container and I have to tell you, I had to turn that dang wheel like 20 times to get the gel to come out at all, let alone evenly- so I was worried that I wasn't really getting my 1.7 oz of product.  Once it was primed though- it only takes 2 clicks per underarm and a little really does go a long way.  The other thing that I was pleasantly surprised with is that if you just rub it in for a good 20 seconds- there really is no dry time!  That was shocking actually.  

The scent is super light which I like.  I don't care for deodorants with a scent.  I don't want to be able to TELL that my deodorant is on or competing with other lotions or perfumes.  So that is awesome.  It really does last all day.  It has a 48 hour claim on the packaging but honestly- Im not about to go 2 days on one application.  Its just not my style.  

The best thing about this product to me?  (secret revealed here and now)  I have been doing laser hair removal treatments on my underarms over the last few months.  I have had great results but it does make my underarms a bit sensitive for a a couple of days afterward.  The cooling sensation of the gel was really nice and it didn't irritate my skin at all.  So that was AWESOME.  If you are looking for something to wear to avoid the white chalkiness of the typical deodorant- I would actually really recommend trying this one out.  This aint your 1980's gel deodorant!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment