Thursday, June 6, 2013

OSIS+ DUST IT texture Mattifying powder

I literally squealed with excitement when I saw this little bad boy!  I have been looking at this product and products like it for MONTHS and I have been wanting to try it out but never quite made the purchase for whatever reason.  This is a mattifying powder that you sprinkle in the roots of your hair and then you massage in to add lift and volume to your hair.  It also helps absorb any extra oil that may be living on your scalp.

I have been growing my hair out for nearly three years now.  I have pretty curly hair that is super dry so in order to protect it- I very rarely use heat on it.  That means no blow drying which is the only way I have found to give my long, curly hair volume from the roots.  My hair can some times do the shroom- where its flat on top and voluminous on the sides and bottom- which is NOT cute and I have been looking for a product to help me out with that issue-

Que Dust It Powder!  I only put this on the crown portion of my hair and I just sprinkle the tiniest amount in sections.  I then leave it on my hair for about two minutes then I flip my head over and massage the product into the scalp and the roots of my hair for at least a minute.  When I flip my head back over- I have bombshell volume baby!

At first- this can feel a little tacky or sticky but after a bit- it calms down and doesn't feel so textured.  There is absolutely no scent to it which I love and even though the powder is white- you cant see it AT ALL in my  black hair once its rubbed in.  There are also no parabans, sulfates or silicones in it which is great for my "curly girl method" routine.  I think it you have straight hair that you want mega volume with back-combing- I think you would LOVE this.  I even tried it on Duncan's short spiky boy hair and it was awesome for a mo-hawk look that wasn't shiny or "gelly". I would TOTALLY recommend this product.  I will absolutely be repurchasing this and Influenster even gave me a $5 off coupon for this to use at Ulta! 

No comments:

Post a Comment