Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My favorite mass market products!

OK, So first off- I HATE the term "drugstore" makeup.  I feel like its really not a nice term- so I choose to call them Mass Market products.  Mass market products are things that you can find in your local Target, Walmart, grocery and yes- DRUGSTORE.  I use all of these products almost every day.  So here we go!


#1- ELF brushes- I stumbled across ELF a few years ago when they were online only.  I bought a few of their brushes and LOVED them.  My favorites are the black Studio line brushes.  I like the flat face brush, the C paddle eye shadow brush and the crease or pencil type brush.  All $3!!!


#2- Revlon Colorstay Foundation- I have had a love hate relationship with my Colorstay until lately.  They released a formula for Dry or Normal skin- which I have 9 months out of the year!  This is by far and away the number one foundation that I recommend to others.  Best color choices, and now it has two formulas to choose from.  AND IT STAYS.  I would say a solid 10-16 hours without any touching up.  LOVE it.


#3- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lash Mascara in Blackest Black- My go to, holy grail, would cry if they stopped making it Mascara.  I cant say enough good stuff about it.  I have a problem with the original flaking but this one stays put!

#4- Maybelline Master Drama Eye Liner PENCIL- There are two formulas- the pencil and the gel pot.  I dont care for the pot for daily use.  The pencil is CREAMY and it stays put.  You can smoke it out pretty well too.  I love this one.  If you have ever use the Stila Smudgesticks in Stingray- its pretty much the same thing.


#5- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows- I HEART these so unbelievably much.  I have blue, white, gold, bronze, orange and taupe.  I wear these or a combination of them EVERYDAY.  They are amazing.  The gold and orange are my favorite for stand out color and the bronze and taupe are perfect for everyday wear.


#6- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer- This stuff ROCKS for under eye discoloration.  I use the tiniest bit on a fluffy concealer brush daily and I look as though I slept for 10 hours!  Its WAY too creamy for concealing blemishes but IDEAL for the under eyes.  This even beats out my MAC concealer for under eyes!


#7- Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Soft Mink- its the perfect neutral super natural blusher I have tried.  Perfect for everyday simple sweep of color.  Its not too brown, not too pink, not too shimmery, not too matte- its perfect. 

#8- NYX Soft Matte Lip Glosses- I cant live without these.  They are AMAZING and they come in fun colors- not just your mauves or your nudes like most boring lip glosses.  They have tangerines, hot hot pinks, ruby reds, petal pinks and lavendars- you must try these.  (check out Ulta if you cant find NYX or haven't heard of them- WARNING- you will become addicted)


#9- Olay 7 in 1 moisturizer- the BEST daytime moisturizer for your money.  I LOVE IT.  I personally wear the "mature" formula since I was not always nice to my skin and smoked and tanned...yeah....anyway- I love it.







#10- V05 conditioners- they are a $1 and they are amazing for my curly hair routine!  I literally buy them 5-10 at a time!  I personally LOVE the kiwi lime.  Cant beat it!  And there you have it my friends!  What are your mass market loves?  What cant you live without?  

No comments:

Post a Comment