Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Color, color, color!

OK, so as most of you know- I LOVE me some color.  I gravitate to color over neutrals.  Some people think I am crazy, but I think that you can do color in a really natural way.  Have you ever thought of doing a smokey eye with purple, green or navy rather than brown or gray?  Have you ever thought of a sweep of apricot and a splash of light green rather than the traditional beige and taupe?  What if you chose to go PINK on your cheeks rather than *pink*.  What if you went RED with your lips, rather than chapstick- just for a day?  Would makeup become a fun way to be daring and step out of your comfort zone?  What do you think it would change?  Could you hold your head up high and be excited that you tried something new?  Can makeup change the world- probably not....but it can sure change my attitude.  What about you?

1 comment: